Application for Residence Certificate (TM. 17) No vacancy or damage

The foreign national who is allowed to take up residence in the Kingdom already but a residence book has lost or there is not enough space for endorsement.

Required Documents

  1. Application form ( TM. 20 )
  2. Passport or valid subsitute documents
  3. Valid foreign registration book (Not expired) with an attached photo of not more than 5 years old
  4. The permanent residence book (PR book) (If lost, inform the police and show together with witness who knows that applicant has once obtained the PR book. The witness must bring along identification card.)
  5. Original copy of the house registration document including 1 copy house number page and name of the foreigner
  6. Work permit with copy of the 1st page and the extension of validity (if any)
  7. Four 4×6 cm photos, facing straight with no hat (must not be more than 6 months old and not polaroid shots)
  8. 1,900 Baht fee

Estimated procedure time 4 workdays

Contacting Place

Sub Division1 , Immigration Division 1
Chalermprakiat Government Complex , B Building, Floor 2
120 Moo 3, Chaengwattana Rd., Soi 7
Tungsonghong, Laksi, Bangkok 10210
Tel 0-2141-7869
Fax 0-2143-8226