The foreign national who has a permanent Residence Certificate must, when leaving the Kingdom, besides presenting a Residence book for endorsement, bring along his/her passport or document used in lieu of passport to apply Non-Quota Immigration Visa from the competent official in immigration Non-Quotas from year to year.

Required documents

  1. Application form ( TM. 22)
  2. Passport or valid subsitute travel documents
  3. Valid foreign registration book ( Not expired)
  4. The permanent residence book (PR book)
  5. A 4×6 cm photos, facing straight with no hat (must not be more than 6 months old and not polaroid shots)
  6. Fee
    – Single 1,900 Baht
    – Multiple 3,800 Baht

Estimated procedure time 30 minutes

Contacting Office

Sub Division1 , Immigration Division 1
Chalermprakiat Government Complex , B Building, Floor 2
120 Moo 3, Chaengwattana Rd., Soi 7 Tungsonghong, Laksi, Bangkok 10210
Tel 0-2141-7869
Fax 0-2143-8226